The basis for my advice to people with and without a dog, even in difficult situations, forms for me my studies and my work as a qualified pedagogue. In addition, I have
completed a three-year degree to dog trainer & behavioral consultant and successfully completed. In addition, I have completed training as a dogwalker and various
training in the areas of systemic coaching, horse assisted coaching.
Professional training courses are a matter of course for me to always be a competent partner for my clients. Therefore, I attend training and further education several times a year. Currently I am in the training for dog fitness trainer.
The dog topic has accompanied me professionally since 2008, when I first started my own business as a coach for personality development with dogs and used dogs in coaching. Since 2011, I have organized events for people with dogs, and in 2013, I opened my own dog school.
In June 2017, I reshaped my company, so that under "PudelsKern" all previous offers of mine flow together in one company.
Short overview of my professional qualifications
• training as dog trainer & behavioral consultant, degree 2013 (extent: 540 lessons in attendance and 200 hours preparation time)
• training as dogwalker, degree 2012 (extent: 30-day basic education and 15-day special education)
• Further education & internships in the field of cynology since 2002
• pedagogue, university degree 2009
• Training in coaching: coaching according to impact factors, horse-assisted coaching, systemic coaching
• Various further education and training in the areas of consulting, communication, leadership, coaching & science
More about my qualifications can be found here: