Our "Training & time out at the sea" days take us to Renesse in the Netherlands. A beautiful sandy beach of 17km length is waiting to be discovered by us and our dogs! At the time of travel,
our dogs may also run off leash at the beach.
But Renesse has more to offer: small cafes, shopping and the natural monument "Kop van Schouwen", whose forest area is one of the most beautiful in the Netherlands.
From monday to friday you can expect an exciting criminal case, which you must solve together with your dog and all participants and dog training on various topics as well as a lot of rest in nature and last but not least a lot of fun!
• Participation in a CrimeTour with dog
• Relaxation and mindfulness exercises for humans & dogs
• Daily dog training in the group on different topics: The participants design the training program, before
the "Training & time out at the sea" a small questionnaire is sent to all, at which training focuses can be selected.
• OPTIONAL: individual lessons possible
• OPTIONAL: Photoshoot with Lisbeth Ganer by Lisbeth Ganer Photography / Luxembourg
From Monday to Friday you can expect a daily program of about 4-5 hours duration, usually we start around 10 o'clock. The rest of the time is at leisure. You will receive a detailed program about
before the "Training & time out at the Sea".
monday, 08.04.2019 bis to friday, 12.04.2019
4325 GL Renesse, NL
In Renesse there are several accommodations in each price range, where dogs are allowed. From the campsite to apartments and holiday homes to the hotel, the town and the surrounding area have
everything to offer. Each participant should choose the accommodation that suits him best. Of course, I am happy to assist in the search for accommodation and have created a list of
accommodation, which will
be sent after registration.
• 5 days every day 4-5 hours program
• Assistance in finding a suitable accommodation
• Shooting at the beach with Lisbeth Ganer: 150,00 euro for a shooting with up to 2 dogs from the same
family, additional dog 60,00 euro. 60-120 minutes shooting time. Choose from 30-40 retouched, watermarked photos in a web friendly resolution in a private online galley .
• Individual training by arrangement for a special price of 50,00 Euro (instead of 65,00 Euro) possible
• own individual arrival
• additional optional services
• additional costs for individual leisure activities outside the program
350,00 Euro for 1 person with 1 dog
250.00 Euro for 1 partner with 1 dog
130.00 Euro for 1 companion without dog
Cost for additional dogs on request.
80,00 Euro children from 14 - 17 years
Children up to 13 years participate free of charge.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HUMANS AND DOGS
You and your dog should have a light condition for participating in our program.
Basically, all dogs, no matter which breed and size, participate.
Please understand that common bitches can not participate. Please note this when booking.
The dogs should be socially acceptable and have some basic obedience.
Part of the eligibility requirements is that your dog has adequate vaccine protection, that you are free from infectious diseases and parasites, and that you have a valid pet owner Liability
Further conditions and conditions for participation please refer to the terms and conditions.
I'm looking forward to having a great time with you and your dogs!